Welcome to my new sequence: Will It Yogurt?! Over the subsequent few weeks, we (I imply you and me) will use conventional strategies of constructing yogurt and apply them to non-traditional plant-based elements. Let’s reply questions like:
- What are the alternative ways to make yogurt historically?
- What makes vegan yogurt completely different from dairy yogurt? What are the technical particulars we’ll want to concentrate to?
- Can all beans, nuts, seeds or grains be used to make yogurt? Or are only some value making?
- What dietary worth can we count on from vegan yogurt?
- And much more importantly, can we get monetary savings by making vegan yogurt at residence? Is home made plant-based yogurt cheaper?
And you probably have extra questions, please go away them within the feedback ASAP so I can reply or discover out for you. Bookmark this web page if you happen to’re into it as a result of I’ll replace it as we attempt extra elements and discover extra outcomes! And if you happen to determine to make-along at residence, please take footage and tag me on Instagram @marystestkitchen with #WillitTofu.
Episode 1: Soy Yogurt – Retailer-Purchased Soymilk VS Do-it-yourself from Soybeans
Episode 2: Pumpkin Seed Yogurt (plain vs with oats, chia, flax + extra)
Will It Yogurt?2023-09-172023-10-28https://www.marystestkitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/mtk_sign_logo1.jpgMary’s Take a look at Kitchenhttps://www.marystestkitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/ft-will-it-yogurt-intro.jpg200px200px